Website SWHR Consultancy
This role will manage all projects currently being done within the company. You will work with the consultants to make sure all correct documents are being used, and everything is executed efficiently and on time.
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients and consultants to understand their business needs and ensure alignment on objective.
- Translate business objectives into projects with clearly defined scope, timing, deliverables, resources, and key measures of success.
- Formulate and continually re-assess the appropriate project management approach to ensure all project tasks are successfully completed.
- Create project plans, including timelines and milestones.
- Effectively set and communicate project expectations to team members.
- Define project success criteria and communicate to team throughout project life cycle.
- Effectively communicate audit results to appropriate management.
- Partner with management to help develop plans to continuously evaluate work being completed.
- To be able to keep track of all documentation that is saved.
- Handle the process and systems to make sure working properly.
- Focus on making sure all Consultants are using the same documentation for certain tasks and to make sure this is being done correctly and daily.
- Responsible for overseeing multiple projects.
- Provide practical suggestions and alternatives
- Responsible to oversee the process of all projects and where everyone is at.
- Being able to manage a timeline.
- Being able to manage people/resources.
- Develop plans for projects as needed.
- Being able to manage a budget if needed.
- Be able to meet with consultants as needed to go over project(s).
- Work with management to establish specific objectives as needed.
- Make new project plans as needed.
- Manage ongoing project plans, budgets, resources, and vendors.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations as needed.
- Proactively manage and communicate ongoing changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and lead project team members. Influence Consultants to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- 2-3 Years of experience in Project Management.
- 2-3 Years of Supervisory experience.
- 2-3 Years of experience in proposal presentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- 4-6 years of experience in Project Management, Supervisory or proposal presentation.
- Experience in lean six sigma
- Will need to be organized, efficient, be able to multi-task, contain leadership skills, great communication and know when to take action.
Equal Opportunity Statement for Employment. … All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.”
I, have reviewed this job description and I understand all my job duties and responsibilities. I am able to perform the essential functions as outlined. I understand that my job may change on a temporary or regular basis according to the needs of my location or department without it being specifically included in the job description. If I have any questions about job duties not specified on this description that I am asked to perform, I should discuss them with my immediate supervisor or a member of the Human Resources staff. I further understand that future performance evaluations and merit increases to my pay are based on my ability to perform the duties and responsibilities outlined in this job description to the satisfaction of my immediate supervisor
To apply for this job please visit swhrconsulting.com.