SWHRC offers businesses an On-Demand package to help businesses complete HR task as requested on an hourly basis. HRO Pro On-Demand clients may submit on-demand HR task requests for support in one of the four core human resource areas. In the administration of delivering HRO services, SWHRC may create, utilize, and provide forms and templates to execute on-demand client requests related to:
- Policies & Procedures. SWHRC will update existing or create new policies as needed.
- Job Descriptions. SWHRC willprovide an industry standard job description template and a guide to writing effective job descriptions.
- New Hire Onboarding & Orientation. SWHRC will send out offer letters, provide an introduction to the company, administer new hire training of company policies and procedures, and administer a post 90 day new hire survey to get feedback that can be used to improve onboarding for future new hires.
- New Hire Documentation. SWHRC will ensure all required documents (I-9, W-4, job description, workplace safety, benefits) and organizational policies are completed and acknowledged by the new hire, timely and accurate reporting of information to the state personnel director is completed, and all relevant documents are stored in the employee file in the HRIS.
- Corrective Action and Progressive Discipline. SWHRC will document and assist with communicating corrective actions and progressive discipline steps to employees. Corrective action and progressive discipline are a process of communicating with the employee to improve unacceptable behavior or performance after other methods such as coaching and performance appraisals have not been successful.
- Terminations. SWHRC will review all termination cases and ensure documentation of requested terminations are in compliance with company policies and applicable laws. SWHRC will support the organization during termination meetings with the employee if requested, update HR systems as needed, and update key partners in order to complete required actions.
- Separations. SWHRC will prepare separation notices for separating employees, coordinate with finance for the delivery of the separated employee’s final paycheck and ensure compliance with Nevada’s final paycheck law (NRS 608.030) and other state laws as required, and ensure the separated employee receives information on continuation of benefits through COBRA.
6 Steps to an HR Compliant Business
Subscribe to our newsletter and get a free guide, 6 Steps to an HR Compliant Business