SWHRC offers a new business startup package to prepare new businesses to employ and manage people. Your one stop human resource service provider. In the implementation and design of the HR function for new businesses, SWHRC will be responsible for delivering the following outcomes.
SWHRC will design an effective process for managing employees and their confidential information, for informing employees about the organizational structure and company standards and policies, and for adhering to local, state, and federal rules and regulations.
- Branded Stationery: SWHRC will create branded stationery to capture all company information.
- Labor Law Posters: SWHRC will support organizations in ordering required State, Federal & OSHA posters. SWHRC will provide 1-year service delivery of professionally laminated State, Federal & OSHA notices compiled in one single 25.5″ x 39.5″ poster. SWHRC will immediately ship your company new posters for no additional charge every time a mandatory update takes place, without any limits.
- HRIS (optional): SWHRC will schedule a demo of and implement BambooHR to enable data tracking and management of employees, employee information, and other relevant HR information.
- Organizational Chart: SWHRC will create an organizational chart based on your company structure.
- Employee Handbook: SWHRC will create an employee handbook including company information, benefits information, standards of conduct, management expectations, and policies and procedures.
- Policies & Procedures: SWHRC will create new policies and procedures for your organization.
- Job Descriptions: SWHRC will create standard job descriptions for each position in your organization.
- Employee Documentation Management: SWHRC will set-up, organize and structure all employee files to ensure that all documents are stored in the appropriate files(i.e., onboarding paperwork is separated from benefits and I9 files). Employee relations files follow HR best practices with applicable employment laws in order to develop a process for purging and retention of termination files.
SWHRC will create all required documentation (offer letter,I-9, W-4, job description, workplace safety) to facilitate new hire onboarding and orientation.
SWHRC will design an effective process that documents, monitors and addresses employee relations issues and conflicts while taking an proactive approach to preventing and mitigating issues through documented company policies and training.
SWHRC will design a performance management process where performance expectations are clearly communicated to employees and employees receive the support required to meet said expectations.
SWHRC will design an ethics and compliance training program to prepare employees to confidently handle themselves in any relevant situation that could put their job, safety or well-being at risk as well while legally protecting the organization and its reputation in the event of an incident.
SWHRC will design a process for the proper control and handling of payments to employees.
SWHRC will work with a benefit broker to design a benefits plan specifically for your organization and will help to implement the plan and enroll employees accordingly.
SWHRC will design a positive and through separations process and a compliant and consistent terminations process that protects the organization.
6 Steps to an HR Compliant Business
Subscribe to our newsletter and get a free guide, 6 Steps to an HR Compliant Business