SWHRC offers a new business startup package to prepare new businesses to employ and manage people. In the implementation and design of the HR function for new businesses, SWHRC will be responsible for delivering the following outcomes.
SWHRC will ensure all required documents (I-9, W-4, job description, workplace safety, benefits) and organizational policies are completed and acknowledged by the new hire, timely and accurate reporting of information to the state personnel director is completed, and all relevant documents are stored in the employee file in the HRIS.
- New Hire Checklist
- Direct Deposit Form
- New Hire Reporting Form/Process
- Workers’ Compensation – NV Rights & Responsibilities
- Health Insurance Marketplace Notice
- NV Pregnant Workers’ Fairness Act
- EEO-1 Self-Identification
- Voluntary Self-Disclosure (Disability)
SWHRC will review employee records, existing policies and relevant HR materials and training for compliance and completeness and provide recommendations if issues are identified.
- Organizational Chart. SWHRC will create an organizational chart utilizing details provided in your Employee Master List.
- Employee Handbook. SWHRC will create an employee handbook including company information, benefits information, standards of conduct, management expectations, and policies and procedures and send to employees for their signed acknowledgment.
- Employee Records. SWHRC will support organizations in identifying and updating missing components in employee records.
- Policies & Procedures. SWHRC will update existing or create new policies as needed.
- Job Descriptions. SWHRC will provide an industry standard job description template and a guide to writing effective job descriptions.
SWHRC will support organizations in ordering required State, Federal & OSHA posters. SWHRC will provide 1-year service delivery of professionally laminated State, Federal & OSHA notices compiled in one single 25.5″ x 39.5″ poster. SWHRC will immediately ship your company new posters for no additional charge every time a mandatory update takes place, without any limits.
SWHRC will perform status change updates to employee records as needed. Employee Status Changes pertain to changes to an employee contact and personal information, benefits and compensation, and employment related information
- Employee Status Change Form
SWHRC will schedule and facilitate basic new hire compliance training and annual compliance re-education training on harassment, diversity, discrimination, retaliation, workplace violence and bullying, as well as EEO, Title VII, NLRB, FLSA, OSHA, FMLA, ADA, and other legal and compliance issues, where and as needed.
SWHRC will schedule a demo of and implement BambooHR to enable data tracking and management of employees, employee information, and other relevant HR information.
SWHRC will provide monthly HR updates, how to’s, law changes, compliance updates, and best practices.
SWHRC will create branded business document templates
6 Steps to an HR Compliant Business
Subscribe to our newsletter and get a free guide, 6 Steps to an HR Compliant Business