SWHRC offers a monthly recurring HRO subscription in the following six core human resource areas.
- Labor Law Posters. SWHRC will support organizations in ordering required State, Federal & OSHA posters. SWHRC will provide 1-year service delivery of professionally laminated State, Federal & OSHA notices compiled in one single 25.5″ x 39.5″ poster. SWHRC will immediately ship your company new posters for no additional charge every time a mandatory update takes place, without any limits.
- HRIS (optional). SWHRC will schedule a demo of and implement BambooHR to enable data tracking and management of employees, employee information, and other relevant HR information.
- Employee Status Change. SWHRC will perform status change updates to employee records as needed. Employee Status Changes pertain to changes to an employee contact and personal information, benefits and compensation, and employment related information.
- Documentation. SWHRC will review employee records, existing policies and relevant HR materials and training for compliance and completeness and provide recommendations if issues are identified.
- Organizational Chart. SWHRC will create an organizational chart utilizing details provided in your Employee Master List.
- Employee Handbook. SWHRC will create an employee handbook including company information, benefits information, standards of conduct, management expectations, and policies and procedures and send to employees for their signed acknowledgment.
- Employee Records. SWHRC will support organizations in identifying and updating missing components in employee records.
- Policies & Procedures. SWHRC will update existing or create new policies as needed.
- Job Descriptions. SWHRC will provide an industry standard job description template and a guide to writing effective job descriptions.
- Pre-Employment Screening. SWHRC can facilitate any of the below pre-employment screening activities including setting up vendor contracts and employer accounts if needed, upon request.
- Criminal history screenings
- Public records screenings
- Verifications and credentials screenings
- Controlled substance screenings
- Pre-employment assessments
- New Hire Onboarding & Orientation. SWHRC will send out offer letters, provide an introduction to the company, administer new hire training of company policies and procedures, and administer a post 90 day new hire survey to get feedback that can be used to improve onboarding for future new hires.
- New Hire Documentation. SWHRC will ensure all required documents (I-9, W-4, job description, workplace safety, benefits) and organizational policies are completed and acknowledged by the new hire, timely and accurate reporting of information to the state personnel director is completed, and all relevant documents are stored in the employee file in the HRIS.
- Corrective Action and Progressive Discipline. SWHRC will document and assist with communicating corrective actions and progressive discipline steps to employees. Corrective action and progressive discipline are a process of communicating with the employee to improve unacceptable behavior or performance after other methods such as coaching and performance appraisals have not been successful.
- Performance Improvement Plans. SWHRC will assist in the creation of a Performance Improvement Plan. A performance improvement plan is a formal agreement between employer and employee designed to help struggling employees improve by targeting specific areas to be addressed within a specific timeline.
- HR Helpline. SWHRC will support employers and employees through an advisory helpline to manage employee requests, and advise on management, legal and compliance issues.
- Employee Engagement. SWHRC will send monthly birthday and service anniversary shout-outs, service anniversary certificates, promotion announcements, and ice-breakers for employees to get to know each other.
- Employee Satisfaction. SWHRC will administer a quarterly employee satisfaction survey and share results with company leaders to improve workplace culture.
- Performance Management. SWHRC will send bi-annual and annual reminders to execute performance management employee reviews and save performance review documentation in the employee file.
- Employee Development. SWHRC will send weekly check-in reminders to managers and employees to schedule and conduct an employee development meeting to discuss performance and career goals.
- Performance Rewards. SWHRC will update employee records to match changes in salary, bonuses, and other rewards.
- Compliance Training. SWHRC will schedule and facilitate basic new hire compliance training and annual compliance re-education training on harassment, diversity, discrimination, retaliation, workplace violence and bullying, as well as EEO, Title VII, NLRB, FLSA, OSHA, FMLA, ADA, and other legal and compliance issues, where and as needed.
- Compliance Awareness. SWHRC will provide monthly HR updates, how to’s, law changes, compliance updates, and best practices.
- Terminations. SWHRC will review all termination cases and ensure documentation of requested terminations are in compliance with company policies and applicable laws. SWHRC will support the organization during termination meetings with the employee if requested, update HR systems as needed, and update key partners in order to complete required actions.
- Separations. SWHRC will assist in the implementation of a transition plan for separating employees, will conduct exit interviews with separating employees and provide feedback for improved employer performance. SWHRC will prepare separation notices for separating employees, coordinate with finance for the delivery of the separated employee’s final paycheck and ensure compliance with Nevada’s final paycheck law (NRS 608.030) and other state laws as required, and ensure the separated employee receives information on continuation of benefits through COBRA.
HRO subscription clients may submit on-demand HR requests for support in the six core human resource areas. In the administration of delivering HRO services, SWHRC may create, utilize, and provide forms and templates to execute on-demand client requests related to:
- New hire administration
- Employee Records administration
- Compensation/payroll administration
- Separations and terminations
- Performance management administration
- Leaves and benefits administration
- Employee relations administration
8am to 6pm PT, Monday to Friday, excluding the following holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
SWHRC will provide services, advice, and assistance upon request by HRO subscription clients.
6 Steps to an HR Compliant Business
Subscribe to our newsletter and get a free guide, 6 Steps to an HR Compliant Business