Website SWHR Consulting LLC
SW HR Consulting LLC is a fast growing Human Resources Consulting company looking to add a part-time Talent Acquisition Consultant to our team!
SW HR Consulting LLC. is a privately-owned and operated human resources consulting firm in Las Vegas that focuses on providing exceptional services to start-ups and small organizations. We aim to help organizations streamline their HR and improve the ways they engage and manage their employees.
The Virtual Talent Acquisition Consultant is responsible for sourcing talent by creative and cost-effective means of generating high quality candidates for our Clients. This is a virtual and is project based.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partners with Hiring Managers to meet the hiring needs.
- Maintains and supports the internal and external recruitment efforts.
- Manages open job requisitions in ATS.
- Reviews all resumes and applications. May assist with other roles as needed.
- Utilizes sourcing tools to their fullest potentials to expand talent pipelines for open roles.
- Pre-screens potential candidates and develops diverse talent pool for open positions
- Develops, implements, and executes sourcing strategies for open roles. Makes recommendations to Manager to improve strategies.
- Responsible for submitting qualified candidates to the hiring manager.
- Partners with Sr. HR Business Partner and Sr, Talent Acquisition Consultant to determine strategy and resources for open positions.
- Consistently demonstrates excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- 3 years’ experience in Talent Acquisitions
- Must have strong problem solving, organizational, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
- Must have excellent project and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Must have technical proficiency and knowledge in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Must have technical knowledge in building sourcing strategies using a variety of means including cold calling, leveraging competitive resources, networking, and data mining Internet tools, web sites and social networking.
- Must have current knowledge and understanding of regulations, industry trends, current practices, new developments and applicable laws regarding Human Resources issues.
- Strong client interface and presentation skills preferred.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Must have the ability to be proactive when working on tasks.
- Must have thorough knowledge of all employment related laws including Civil Rights, EEO, ADA, FLSA.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Work Environment/Physical Demands:
- Homebased Virtual position
- Additional Information:
- Requires Laptop or Desktop computer with Windows 10
- Internet High Speed Internet
- Cell Phone (must be able to download apps for home office)
Equal Opportunity Statement for Employment: SW HR Consulting LLC., provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. SW HR Consulting LLC. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit swhrconsulting.com.